Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, October 21, 2013

Vintage Industrial Boutonniere


My sister got married on Friday!!!!  I'm so happy for her and just look at how cute she and her new husband look: 


 

I've already blogged about her beautiful Vintage Themed Bridal Shower, in case you missed that you can check it out HERE.

This vintage theme was carried over into the wedding and reception decor.  My sister looked stunning in her gown with vintage looking bead work and an old Hollywood glam inspired cage in her hair.  The event, venue, decor, everything was gorgeous beyond description.  There were so many little details that truly reflected the style and personality of my sister and her husband.   Take the guys' boutonnières.  Traditionally the groomsmen wear flowers as boutonnières.   Not these men.  The groom himself designed these boutonnières using gear parts.  And each one was unique.   How awesome is that!




 




I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.