Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Halloween Sign

Saw THIS cute saying and made one of my own to display for Halloween.



I really wanted to make something like THIS to display seasonal wooden signs on, but my carpentry skills aren't so good, plus I've been busy so I took the easy way out.  I just printed it on paper and displayed it in my window...


...and then the kids and I painted three little pumpkins to look like monsters.  Apparently they think all monsters have one eye.




We also have some larger pumpkins on the front porch we still need to carve.  We have our church Trunk or Treat Activity tonight, and I'll be sure to share those details too.  You can see what we did last year HERE, and get a bunch of ideas HERE.


I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.