Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Loads of Love


Here's a simple Valentines craft for the kiddos.  
Just cut out a truck silhouette, glue to paper and add some heart stickers.  


I used my Silhouette cameo for this but it would be easy enough to draw freehand or print out from your computer.


I actually had it framed on a shelf in my son's room (you can see it in the picture below) but now he'd rather have Batman, so I'm slowing switching out some of his decor. 


My son was able to add the heart stickers himself and I wrote the cute saying on it. 



Now it's ready to give to his Valentine.  And just who is the lucky lady.  Well, that would be his cousin.  They are about 1.5 years apart and ever since she was born, my son has had a special bond with her, always trying to hold her and protect her.

Image may contain: one or more people and child



Happy Valentine's Day




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.