Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Valentine Cards for Cousins

Our kids have several cousins that live far away.  We try to keep in touch but it's hard to make phone calls with different time zones and different schedules/activities going on.  Email/text/messaging is OK, but the little ones aren't able to do that.  So I like to send mail.  I know it's old fashioned, but what kid doesn't love to get mail. 

We made these cards the other day to show our cousins some love.  I mostly use my Silhouette Cameo to cut out vinyl.  You can check out some of those projects HERE, HERE and HERE.  This time I used it to cut out card stock and made a card with it.  I feel like I've opened up a whole new world of possibilities now. 





P.S.
I found the 'Love' image HERE.


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.