Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, February 12, 2018

Sexy Socks


I never know what to get my husband for the holidays so recently I've been using candy as my go to.  And yes I'll get him some candy for Valentine's day but I also couldn't resist getting him more sexy socks.  A couple Christmases ago, I spiced up his sock collection with some bold Argyles.  You can read about that HERE.  I found similar socks in red the other day and just had to get them for Valentine's day.  Of course I couldn't wait until Wednesday and wanted to give them to him earlier so he could wear them to church.  I made a cute little tag and put them in his sock drawer.  What a cute way to surprise him in the morning when he gets ready.  




The tag I used on this pair of socks says "A little something to spice up your socks life".


What do you get your sweetheart for Valentine's day, or any holiday for that matter?


Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.


And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.