Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, December 21, 2018

More Elf Antics

I've had a lot of fun playing with our Elf on the Shelf.  Each day my daughter comes home from school and rushes up to her room to see what the elf has been up to.  Then she creates a scene or makes things for her elf.  This keeps her busy as well as giving me an idea of what the elf will do the next day.  

To read about how this year's Elf on the Shelf has been super easy for me, check out my previous post HERE.

When we last left off, our elf was sleeping in a bed made by my daughter.  


After my daughter found her, she excitedly wrapped a present for the elf and left a trail of note cards with arrows on them leading the elf to her present.


The arrows lead down the 'stair's and over to this pink present.


Sorry, I don't have a picture of the elf unwrapping her gift.  I wasn't able to catch her in the act, that sneaky elf.  The gift was some baking supplies.  They are actually American Girl sized baking supplies.  The elf used them to bake some cupcakes. And left some real cookies inside the wooden box as a special treat for my daughter.  FYI:  American Girl doll stuff works well with the elf.  That apron she's wearing is another AG item.


Since the elf was having so much fun raiding the American Girl doll's closet, the next day we found her and her new best friend horseback riding.  


She also left a note that said this is almost as much fun as riding a reindeer.


Stay tuned for more elf adventures.



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.