Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, October 28, 2013

Trunk or Treat - "I've Got My EYE On You"

In my last post (found HERE), I gave you all the details on the Pet Shop themed trunk we decorated for our church's Trunk or Treat activity last week.  Today, I'm back with details about the trunk that won 1st place.  And for good reason, Brooke did a spooktacular job with her "I've Got My Eye On You" themed trunk.  Just check it out:

Here she is holding her 1st place trophy.



 And here's a view of the trunk with all the eyes, don't you just love it!

 Another view where you can see how everything was lit up.

 A closer look at all the jars filled with eyes.  The eyes were ping pong balls that she painted.


She even made a spell book and had a jar of potions next to it.  This girl really went all out, I loved all the details.

And to top it all off, she had a cauldron full of eye ball cake pops to pass out to the kids.
Great job Brooke!



To see what we did this year check out THIS post.  To check out last year's Trunk or treat click HERE.  For more trunk or treat ideas, click HERE.


I would love for you to follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Pinterest.