Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Mirror, Mirror On The Wall - Finally!

I actually wrote this post last night but when I checked my computer this morning, it only had one sentence.  I don't know what happened to all my words and pictures so I had to write it again.  Which  I did, but as soon as I published it, my pictures went missing.  The third time's a charm, so here it is:

Remember this mirror that I got such a good deal on.

If you don't remember you can click on over to this post to refresh your memory.

I was going to put it in the master bedroom above one of the nightstands.  Well, I never found a coordinating mirror to go over the other nightstand so it never got hung up.  And then I changed my mind about having round mirrors in the master bedroom anyway so it's kind of a good thing I didn't hang it.

Would you like to know where I decided to hang it?
It only took me three months but I feel like it's in the perfect spot....

The dining room:

I love how the bronz-y gold color of the mirror matches the curtain rods and the valances.

But what really sealed the deal for me was that I didn't think what was originally there matched too good.

I think it was too gold and too small.

I thought about hanging it in our master bathroom since it has gold fixtures, but the golds didn't match.

And I thought it looked too small in there too.

 So I put back what was originally hanging there.

Who knows where I'll hang the smaller gold pictures, but I'm glad replaced it with the mirror.
I am loving it, what do you think?