Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Monday, October 30, 2017

Trunk or Treat 2017

Friday night our church held their annual Trunk or Treat.  
This year we went with an ocean theme. 


I did most of the decorating that afternoon so all I'd have to do when we got there was to open up the trunk and everything would be in place.


I used clear packing tape and taped it to the rear window of my mini van.  I made three rows and added blue and green streamers to each row.  I also cut out some fish using orange card stock and hung them with ribbon and more tape.


It was a little windy so the streamers went flying but luckily I had a blue-ish blanket behind the seats and covering the floor so it still looked like the ocean.


Besides a blue bowl full of candy on the 'ocean floor' we also had a blow up sea turtle and an alligator body board.



Do you decorate your car for Trunk or Treat?  I'd love to see your ideas.

Be sure to check out Trunk or Treat from years past:






And for more ideas click HERE and HERE.




Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.