Click below to shop amazon and support my blog. Thank you!

Friday, June 29, 2018

Airplane Prints


I wanted to do a follow up with all the information about these cute airplane prints that I used as decoration for the Airplane Themed Baby Shower I posted about earlier.  My sister is doing an airplane theme in the baby's room and I thought these prints would go perfect in there.  I found them HERE



At first I thought I could used the white pen in my Silhouette machine to print these out on navy card stock, but nope.  Instead of drawing the plane with the white pen, the Silhouette machine traced where the lines should have been.  You can see what I mean below.  I googled all about it and didn't find a way to fix it.


So I just had them printed out at Walmart and they turned out great.  



I ordered some industrial looking frames to go with the industrial airplane look of the baby's room, but they didn't come in before the baby shower so I used some white wooden frames that I had.  I like the white frames with the white airplane on the navy background.




Here they are in the metal frames and I love that look too.









You could also print them out at home in a black and white version which looks great too.  





Thanks so much to Nest For Less for sharing her vintage sketch airplane posters with us.



Subscribe to CONTROLLING Craziness and get my blog updates via email.   Don't miss anymore posts, click HERE to get email updates.

And don't forget to follow me on FacebookTwitterGoogle+, and Pinterest.